From Amaretto Breedables Horse Manual
Revision as of 23:22, 13 January 2017 by Avalon
Welcome to Amaretto Breedables. This manual will give you the basics on how to start breeding your own Amaretto Horses. Click the page links above for specfic information
****DO NOT OPEN THE BUNDLE YOU WILL BREAK IT! ****
****REMEMBER TO RESET HOME POSITION IF YOU EDIT MOVE YOUR HORSE**** ****IT IS BEST TO RE-REZ YOUR HORSE NEXT TO THE FOOD INSTEAD OF EDITING IT OVER****
- To get started, rez a Bundle you purchased from your inventory on the ground. Click the bundle and select the "birth" option to rez your new baby horse, foal.Your new lil foal has a default range of 5 meters from "home" which is the spot where you birthed them. To move your foal just select edit and move, or the foal can be taken into inventory and re-rezed to the new location. To set home position in the future click the foal/horse, select settings, set home. Home position does set automatically on rez when you re-rez a horse. The Range is set in Meters and is the radius of a circle with the home point as the center. (The Radius of a circle is measured from the center to it’s edge)
**THERE IS NO TIMER ON BUNDLES THEY DO NOT EXPIRE**
- The foal will get a little bigger each day until it reaches full maturity at age 7 (days). When they reach maturity the fervor will start to rise as long as the happiness is above 75%. Once the fervor reaches 100% they will be able to mate. In order to have a successful mating both horses need to have, 100% fervor and awake.
- Pregnancy lasts for 3 days. After having the "bundle" it takes 4 days for the female to recover, then 2-3 days for it to get back 100% fervor. The male recovers immediately and begins to gain fervor.
- You can ride your horse once it reaches age 7. To ride you horse first turn off movement on the horse you want to ride, then take them into your inventory. Wear your horse from your inventory. In the horses menu you can choose the animation you would like and height adjustment. Your horse will gain happiness while you ride but will also tire faster. Once the energy gets to zero it will detach from you and go back to your inventory. You will need to rez the horse so it can sleep and gain energy back before riding again.
- Please DO NOT send horses, notecards or instant messages to the Amaretto staff or the creator the ONLY way we will be able to assist you is if you file a ticket on the support site. http://support.amarettobreedables.com/
- One of the main topics of the tickets we receive is about horses not eating. If you are having issues with your horse not eating please try the following tricks before filing a ticket.
- 1. Re-rez fixes 99% of the issues.
- 2. If the land is set to a group, are the horses and food set to that group?
- 3. If the land isn't set to a group, are the horse and food set to the same group as each other?
- 4. Check to see if the horse is set to the type of food out (more stats)
- 5. Re-set home position.
- 6. Sometimes giving them a Horsey Snack will help them start to eat so you may also want to try this. Remember your horses only eat once every 43 minutes so you may not notice a change immediately, be patient it takes 3 days for a horse to reach 100% hunger.
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT SELLING YOUR HORSE/BUNDLE
- When selling your horse all you need to do is click the sale box and insert the price, NO OTHER PERMISSIONS NEED TO BE CHANGED.
- This also applies to zero sales or transferring your horse to a friend so they may ride it.